About Barbara Poczyniak, R.Ac
Hello! I help clients with wellness goals that range from a painless period, to a successful conception and pregnancy, to supporting facial health and beauty naturally. My focus is on women's physical and emotional health, as well as non-invasive cosmetic procedures to address the signs of early aging.
I know what it feels like to seek help for a health issue and get band-aid options that don't solve the problem. In the long run, true healing begins by addressing both the symptoms and root cause.
My training in Traditional Chinese Medicine spans extensive studies in women's reproductive health, acupuncture and the art of facial rejuvenation. I've studied with numerous experts in this field and have helped thousands of patients since 2010. I look forward to meeting you and being a part of your journey in health.
Interested in how I got into Acupuncture? Here is My Own Acupuncture Story.
Select Training and Credentials
- Registered Acupuncturist in good standing with CTCMPAO
- Graduate of the Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Studies and internship at the Canadian Gynecology Institute of Chinese Medicine, with Yuxiang Wang R.TCMP, R.Ac
- Levels 1, 2 and Advanced Pregnancy Care from the Arvigo Institute, USA
- Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture (face, neck and abdomen) with Dr. Martha Lucas
- Advanced Pulse Diagnosis Mentorship with Dr. Martha Lucas
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Tracey Soghrati
- Qi beauty™ Practitioner certification
- Advanced Cupping Techniques with ICTA
- 5EFM Foundations with Chris Axelrad
- AromaPoint Mastery Mentorship with Tiffany Carole
- Aromatherapy Certification with Joy Essence
- ALIVE Academy Holistic Nutrition Certificate (ongoing)