Does Acupuncture Really Work?
Evidence based research has shown it to be an effective therapy for a wide range of health issues. Here I have compiled a list of recent research, and will be adding more on a regular basis.
Acupuncture for General Health
- High tech tools show how Acupuncture works Wall Street Journal, 26 Apr 2018
- Acupuncture's role in solving the opioid epidemic Journal of Integrative Medicine, Nov 2017
- Acupuncture provides true pain relief in study New York Times, 11 Sept 2012
- Back Pain: moving the needles New York Times, 24 Sept 2007
- Acupuncture beats Botox and drugs for migraine Caspian Journal Internal Medicine, Summer 2017
Acupuncture for Fertility
- Acupuncture with IVF can help improve pregnancy rates Journal Fertility Sterility, May 2006
- Impact on Whole Systems Traditional Chinese Medicine on Invitro Fertilization Outcomes Reproductive Biomedicine Online, Feb 2015: Hullender Rubin, Lee & S. Opsahl, Michael & E Wiemer, Klaus & Mist, Scott & B. Caughey, Aaron. (2015)
Acupuncture for Women's Health