- To learn about use of our website, such as user traffic patterns and the effectiveness of our navigational structure
- To identify email open rates in order to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications or marketing campaigns to clinics
- To allow you to login to secure areas of our Services
- To store your login credentials for easy access to our Services
Social Media. If you login to our Services using a third-party sign-in service, such as Google, Facebook Connect or Twitter, we will receive personal information from those services, such as your name, email address and profile photo, in order to pre-populate our online forms. We also include social media “Like” and “Share” buttons on our websites. These features may collect your IP address and the page you are visiting on our website. They may also set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the third parties who provide them.
Legal Basis (GDPR EU/UK)
For personal information that is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we rely on the following legal bases for collecting and using your personal information:
- Your consent
- Our legitimate interests (which are not overridden by your privacy rights), such as operating our business, understanding and improving our Services, direct marketing related to our Services and those of select companies that we may have relationships with, communicating with our Subscribers and users about our Services, events or related resources, improving our websites and protecting our legal rights and interests.
You may withdraw your consent at any time. Where we are using your personal information for our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to that use. See below for how to withdraw consent or object.
Individuals have certain rights with respect to their personal information. These rights are set out below.
Withdrawing Consent. Where we have relied on your consent to use your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us as noted below. In addition, all our marketing email messages contain the ability to automatically “opt-out” or unsubscribe from our mailing lists and marketing messages.
Access and Portability. You have the right to request a record of the personal information that we have collected about you and to ask that the information be provided in a structured, used electronic format (where applicable and technically feasible). There may be some cases where we cannot provide you with certain information about you if it would mean disclosure of personal information of another person or other confidential information, or if it would compromise our security systems. If you require access to your personal information, please contact us at address below. We will respond to you within thirty (30) days of receiving your request. We may charge a fee where permitted by applicable law.
Restriction and Objection. In certain limited circumstances, individuals in the EU may request that we restrict our use of their personal information and, where we rely on legitimate interests as the legal basis for using your personal information, you have the right to object to such use. In these cases, we can be required to no longer use your personal information; however, this may mean that certain components of our Services cannot be made available to you. If you wish to exercise your right to restrict or object, please contact us.
Complaints. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (i.e., the independent public authority responsible for monitoring data protection laws in your country). You may also contact the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (for international matters and inter-provincial matters) ( http://www.priv.gc.ca/ ).
Vital Bloom Wellness
Suite 702-69 Yonge St.
M5E 1K3 Canada